Terms & Conditions
Products & Pricing
- Rasasusy ensure that all descriptions of products available on our website are as accurate and current as possible.
- We recommend products to be kept to suggested storage conditions stated on our website. Rasasusy shall not be held liable for products stored under inappropriate conditions and/ or kept beyond suggested shelf life.
- All our products may contain traces of dairy, eggs, nuts and gluten, even if the description does not specify them as an ingredient.
- Our products are not halal certified as we have amongst our product range, items containing alcohol. However, no pork and lard is used in our products.
- Products may be subjected to availability. We will take the necessary steps to inform customers should we not be able to fulfil any orders and offer suggestions for alternative products.
- Rasasusy ensure that all prices shown on our website are updated from time to time. We are reserve the right to change prices or alter promotional offers from time to time as necessary.
- Products prices stated on the website do not include delivery charges.
Deliveries are charged separately.
Ordering, Cancellation and Refunds
- Order cut-off timing will be at 6pm current day.
- Any changes to orders must be made no less than 3 days prior to date of delivery.
- Upon confirmation of order, you will be provided with an order reference number via email.
- Cancellation of orders can only be made no less than 3 days prior to date of delivery. There will strictly be no refunds for cancellations made to orders less than 48 hours before delivery.
- Refunds will take up to 3 days of processing time from date of cancellation.
- In view of hygiene and food safety, all products cannot be returned or exchanged.
Rasasusy reserves the right to amend any of the terms & conditions without prior notice.